Cutlery Inserts (CI) are a price point product that are 10 to 15% less than the Cutlery Trays (CT).
Cutlery inserts are fixed designs that custom fit inside a standard drawer box (the bottom of the insert is custom cut to fit the drawer box). They can be removed and have some bordering sides. The fixed designs vary based on the width of the drawer box. See the drawings below to determine which designs go into each width range. Inserts from Susquehanna Valley Woodcrafters are constructed as follows;
- Some borders.
- Dividers are 3/8″ thick, with eased top edge.
- Dividers are 2-1/4″ high (fixed height), for a total unit height of 2-1/2″.
- Bottom is 1/4″ thick matching plywood (Lenga uses a birch plywood bottom).
- If a design is not specified when ordered, it will automatically be selected based on the width of the drawer box.
- The minimum depth for CI-1 thru CI-6 designs is 15”. If a cutlery tray is less than 15” front to back (depth) it will automatically be converted to a CI-1B thru CI-6B design.
- Custom designs are NOT offered.
- Dimension ‘V’ is Variable.